Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Song Obsession, Strong Impression: Ailee

She is a strong impression indeed. I am not going to show you guys a song today, more like a person. I didn't recently discover her but more like I rediscovered her. I first heard of her beautiful voice from her song 'Heaven' and that definitely blew me away. When I realized that she was Korean-American, I definitely had to dig in a little more. I then found a bunch of songs I am really lovin' by her. She really is beautiful and from what I saw on Youtube, her personality really suits her.


Even though she was only featured in this song, I really love her voice. It really completes the song. 
Such a strong beginning, like uunnfffff, she is so strong and so sexy. She is definitely one of my crushes. As well as her other song, 'Don't touch me'. She is seriously so talented and I can not express it enough.
This was one of the videos which made me fall in love with her so hard. She sang this cover by Whitney Houston so beautifully. There is a lot of controversy on how she needs to lose weight by a lot of her so called fans. Even though this video is a bit older, she still looks so great. I love seeing Korean stars actually having curves instead of being so stick thin. The younger girls think that they should look like a stick because that's what every star looks like. I've heard that a lot of stars go on really bad diets that are super unhealthy. I would rather girls look up to Ailee who has curves and AMAZING talent. *That's my rant for the day