Thursday, June 4, 2015

White Heeled Sandals

Hello there cutie. I am going to review these shoes for you. I got these shoes on eBay for $13. It is extremely inexpensive compared to other places. Please click the 'Read more' to see the pros and cons, actual shoe photos, styling video, and the link to purchase these shoes.


 I only wore these shoes for a video I did and it already got dirty!! 




Pros:
Lightweight
Cheap Price
Comfortable
Easy to put on

Cons:
Cheap material
White (Gets dirty easily)
Velcro
Slippery

I recently saw these kind of shoes all over the place. It's becoming a really big trend because of it's height and it is super comfortable. Although I really like the style, I don't know if I can wear it everyday. I will be too afraid to wear it out because I don't want it to look nasty and dirty. Since I am going to wear it a lot in the summer, it's bound to get dirty. I also don't like the fact that it's velcro because velcro does wear out and the tab might slip and slide. It's a good price for what it is. Get it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281669820518?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=580675272442&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
(if this link does not work, search on eBay "white chunky heel sandals")