Wednesday, May 6, 2015

AKMU (Akdong Musician)

Hello lovelies!
I am going to be uploading more fashion/beauty related posts soon but since it's finals week I am stressing my butt off! I am going to share with you guys my song obsession recently though! I recently discovered a Korean group called AKMU. I seriously do not know why I haven't heard of them a lot sooner! They are seriously amazing! There are two songs I am currently loving by them one is called 200% and the other one is called Melted. I really love the acoustic version of their song 200%. It has such a nice flow to it and it's super refreshing.
Their presence on stage is seriously so cute and so innocent. She is only 16 years old! It's amazing how her voice sounds so nice when she is only 16 (She just turned 16 in May 2015). I love how whenever she hits a high note, she kind of winks. You guys should definitely watch this!


I also love this music video. "It's talking about adults who turn cruel, wicked and cold as they grow older. The children are trying to hold on desperately to their innocence but their world is surrounded by the adults who they're supposed to trust." - RealJudyi (youtube user) I don't speak Korean but I found this comment from a fellow Youtuber. You guys should definitely watch it, it really is a sad music video but really makes sense after reading her comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment