Thursday, April 23, 2015

eBay: Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner



I am so excited to be writing this review for this product! I bought just one liquid eyeliner from eBay. I am always looking for a nice eyeliner for my oily eyelids and my watery eyes. I bought this for $0.95 and in the color black. This item shipped from Hong Kong but it looks like a Japanese product. I bought this on the April 6, 2015 and the item arrived April 17, 2015. It took 11 days which isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Usually overseas shipping takes around a month to get to the customer. There weren't any claims except being Waterproof. Click 'read more' to see the actual item, wear throughout the day, and swatches! Where to buy: here





When the package arrived, it came in a small manila envelope with protective bubble wrap inside. It did not have packaging around the eyeliner. 
These are the swatches I did with the eyeliner. The top one was in direct sunlight. The bottom one was not in direct sunlight. The eyeliner is pretty opaque and dark. It dried very quickly also.
This eyeliner is a felt tip pen. I really like this type of pen. It is not flimsy so it's pretty easy to create a nice sharp cat eye. 
11:04 am
3:15 pm
You can see that the color was coming off a bit but you could barely notice it on the top photo. Although you can see the color rubbing off a bit, I just woke up from a nap. I tear up when I wake up from a nap so that is probably why the color is a little faded. 
8:06 pm
11:33 pm
I kept the swatch all day and it was around 11 at night when I took this picture. I just finished washing dishes and it still was pretty dark. I was seriously impressed at this point.

Overall Review
Rate: 10/10
Would I recommend to a friend: YES! I love this. The price is amazing for an amazing product. It did everything it said it would and the color is perfect! 
Worth the money: OH DEFINITELY! It was only $0.95 for a great product!
Long wear: Yes!
Smudge proof: Yes! It does not budge!

Overall, I love this product. I can not say it enough, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GREAT IT IS! I never expected this from a product which was less than 1 dollar. Even though my eyelids are oily, it held up really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment