Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Weekends Haul May 2015

Oh gooooooodness. I have been shopping too much lately. I was recently talking to a co-workers and he told me that 90% of his clothes were bought full priced. I was super shocked because 95% of my clothes are bought on clearance! I am a bargain shopper and I am not afraid of it! I love shopping the sales! I save so much money. All these clothes are from the past two weeks. I got a few more things but I forgot to add it in this first picture, oops! Click 'read more' to see the prices and individual pictures!


 $9.99
I absolutely love this color. It's a great spring color. I got this at Abercrombie and Fitch. I usually don't shop there but we have an outlet around 20 minutes away from us and that place has AMAZING sales going on every day. 
 $12.99
This dress was super inexpensive and I loved the detailing on the sleeves. I don't know if you can see the color in this picture (sorry) but it is a navy blue color. I bought this at Burlington Coat Factory
 $3.00
I saw this shirt at Marshalls for almost 13 dollars and I got it for three! It was so amazing, I thought this dress was super cute because of the lace detailing at the bottom. It might be a slip but I am going to wear it as a dress since I am short, it will definitely fit me like a dress. I bought this at Khols one day when I was going to buy groceries and I thought I would just slip into the store just for a look see. I am so happy I did!
 $11.99
Okay... I just bought this shirt for the fun of it. It still makes me laugh and I bet I will get a lot of compliments when I go out in this. Since I have been seeing this face everywhere on Tumblr, I thought it just would be funny to get it. Since it was on sale, why not? I will probably only wear this short when I am sleeping but whatever. It's still funny. I bought this shirt at Macy's.
 $9.60
I don't know if you guys can see it but I loved the rose print behind the text. It's so pretty and the fabric is super soft. I thought it would be a great tank to just wear for an errands day. I love it. I am definitely going to get my use out of this. *Khols
 $6.90
I was seriously surprised when I found this cardigan on sale. I fell in love when I first set my eyes on it. It had an extra 40 percent off so I couldn't pass it up. It's in a size medium and I am a size small but I love oversized cardigans anyways so it was perfect for me. I bought this at Macy's.
 $6.00
I actually bought this at a thrift store. I am still on a mission to find a cute pink skirt and I went into one store and found this. It's a skort and I don't know if you know this but I love skorts. They really do make sense. I wear shorts under my skirts anyways so it's a win win. The AWESOME thing is that it was NEW! It still had the tag attached to it which really did make my day. The original price was $15.90. Such a great deal!
 $8.00
I really had my doubts about this one. It's a longer skirt and since I am short, I don't know if I wanted to buy this. Since it was only 8 dollars and I really loved the color, I went and bought it! I bought this at Abercrombie & Fitch.
$9.99
Last one guys! In the picture it looks tan but it's more of a nude color in person. I can't believe it was only 10 dollars. They are so comfortable and they aren't too high which I love. I really do love the spring season because of all the winter sales! If you read to the end, I really do adore you! I am going to be posting another haul soon because my mom said she bought me a lot of things from Texas when she went on vacation! If you guys want a video of me trying on these new clothes from now on, comment below and tell me! I would love your input! Have a great day and shop on? Hahah, I guess.