Monday, June 22, 2015

Song Obession, Strong Impression: Epik High

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Okayyyy guys, I am going to talk about Epik High. I know these song obsessions have only been about Korean bands because that's the music I am listening to right now. They've been around since 2009 and I've been listening to them when I was in 7th grade which is about 7 years. I loved them but after going to their concert last week, I FELL IN LOVE with them! They are so cute and their songs are so good. Tablo, the leader, speak English fluently and went to Stanford and got his graduate degree in English. After going to their concert, it made me love their music with a burning passion, even their newer songs. I wasn't really into their new songs at first but after hearing them live, it really makes my heart melt. My favorite one is Eyes, Nose, Lips. by Tablo. My goal is to memorize the whole song by heart. I really would love if you guys would check them out if you don't know them already! I am going to link my favorite songs by them below.




This song is meant for their fans!