Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend Haul 7/12/2015

Hey Cutie Pies! I haven't posted anything in a while and I apologize for that. I have been working so much lately and I guess I am spending all my money on clothes (and food). This past weekend has been packed with a lot of sales. Forever 21 had an extra 50 percent off their sale items. I went thrift shopping. I never find a lot but I found some cute items. Click 'read more' to see the items individually and the prices!




I actually got this at a thrift store! Hollister $2.50

Forever 21 $4.50 each

Forever 21 $4

Thrift Store: Zara $6

Forever 21 $5

Forever 21 $5

Forever 21 $5

I actually got so happy when I got these jeans. The thrift store was having a sale and they were selling these jeans for $1 each! I got four pairs of jeans for $4! Two Pacsun jeans, Arizona and a pair of jeans that are so soft and comfortable!

I got these shoes at a thrift store. The brands of the creepers are T.U.K. It's a pretty nice brand for creepers but sadly these shoes are too big for me. I am planning to sell them online. I got these for $8.
Update 7/19/2015: I actually sold these shoes online for $45. I gained a huge profit.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin