Friday, July 24, 2015

Mid July Weekend Haul

This is a pretty big haul. I bought a lot more stuff than this but I forgot to take a picture of them. Oops.... Well, I got all of this (except one) from Forever 21. Forever 21 had a promotion for an additional 50% sale items. I couldn't resist it and since I work in the mall... it is so bad. I love all the items I got because they were so cheap and super comfortable and cute. I got a lot of trapeze dresses because they are totally in style right now. My sister tells me I look pregnant with those dresses but nothing a belt can't fix! Click 'read more' to see the prices and the details for each item I got! 



Navy Blue $4.50
I really like this dress because it's so simple and so comfortable. It is made from a thick material so I can definitely wear this in the winter. PLUS, it has POCKETS! 
$5.00
This shirt has big arm holes which means I have to wear a bandeau under but it's okay because it is so cute! I love how it also has a hood in the back.

$5.00
Simple dress. It says 84 Avenue des Champs Elysees Paris, France. 

$5.00
I can't believe I got this dress for five dollars. It was unbelievable to me. It has the same material as the trapeze dress which means super softtttt.  I got so excited. 

 $5.00
I needed this in white. The only problem is that I am so afraid that I am going to get it dirty.
 $10.00
I didn't get this from the additional 50% off sale items but I thought it was so cute and it's a great piece for fall. It is right around the corner! 
$3.00
I absolutely LOVE this shirt. It's only a t-shirt but I love it! It's exactly what I am looking for. I am trying to go for more of a "sporty" style now and this is what I NEEDED. I got this in the kids section... I got it in boy's and I got it in a size 9-10. I don't care because it fits! YAY

$8.90
I guess halter tops are coming in style and I wanted this simple black piece. It's a crop top and I really needed a black crop top! 

 $4.50
I don't really know why I got this. I guess it was because it was soft? I like it though.
$5.00
I really needed a black high waisted short. I like it but I don't like the fact that I don't have the option to take away the strings on the side.

$14.00
Last but definitely not least, I got this denim skater skirt at a store called Garage. It's new in my mall and I really liked it. I don't have one yet so I said, "Why not?" It's soft and it's good quality.