Friday, August 7, 2015

Boston/Outlet Clothing Haul 08/07/2015


 WELLLLL, hello hello everyone. I went to Boston recently and went to the Natick mall around that area. It's a huge mall with super high end stuff but also pretty affordable clothing also. My sisters and I went to the mall just as a family day and went to go eat at a sushi buffet. The weird thing was that my cousin's friend served us! What a coincidence, huh? since we live in a completely different state. I also got some stuff at an outlet during the same weekend. Click 'read more' to find out where I got these lovely pieces, prices and details (I also made a video if you want to check that out, it's going to be at the bottom of this post)!



H&M: $7.50
 Aldo: $10
 Uniqlo: $9.90
 Uniqlo: $7.50
 Aeropostale: $1
 Hollister: $14.99
 Hollister: $14.99
 Agaci: $5

Adidas Superstar: $55

No comments:

Post a Comment