Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Song Obsession, Strong Impression: BTS (Bangtan Boys)

I am sooooo late on jumping on this bandwagon. Here it is, BTS (Bangtan Boys). I am such a fangirl now. I have been obsessing over them over the past few weeks. I saw that they were at LA's k-con and I just googled them and fell in love. They are so cute and their personalities are even more adorable. They are a Korean Pop Group with seven members.The oldest member was born in 1992 and the youngest born in 1997. They dance and sing and rap. They are a hip-hop group that needs a lot more recognition.
They have really stolen my heart. I am a bit obsessed but I feel like it would go down within a few months. I wish I was obsessed over them when they were in America because they were in New York last month and I could have definitely seen them. I am so sad. I am hoping next year they will come to America since they did in 2014 and in 2015. Let us proceed to the music/videos.
OKAY GUYS. OKAY. This video was the first video I saw of them and that is why I fell in love. If you are not a fan of K-pop obviously you'd think this dance is a bit silly but I absolutely loved it. The song is catchy, the boys were attractive, their dancing was on point and overall it was pretty darn great. When I saw Kookie pop up, I knew I had to research this group a bit more.

This song and dance seem so cute and sexy at the same time. My little sister (10) and I are trying to dance the chorus of this song and LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT EASY. We are not dancers at all but looking at their other videos, I thought this one was the most simple but NO.

Both of these videos. Oh goodness, I am speachless. Their dancing is so gooood. Especially N.O. It is definitely so perfect. Their dance practices.... I could seriously watch them all day and I have! I am not going to lie. They are so perfect to me and I am not going to list anymore videos because you guys probably had enough. Their variety shows, and BANGTAN BOMB are so funny. They are such genuine people (as what I can see and what I think) and they are so funny and cute. Here is my BIAS LIST
1. J-Hope
2. Jin
3. JungKook
4. Jimin
5. V
6. Rap Monsta
7. Suga

I love funny guys and obviously J-Hope is going to be on my number one spot and number one place in my heart! This was a long post and seriously, I really appreciate you if you read all the way through it! I hope you guys liked my videos and DEFINITELY check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment