Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Newdress.com Product Reviews

It's product review time! Newdress.com sent me some items to review on my blog/lookbook but and let me tell you guys that I am in love! I got all of these items for under TWENTY DOLLARS! I think that is seriously so amazing and that is such a great price. The items fit me perfectly and since I am short, I am really happy they fit me just perfectly. I have four items in total!




I got this skirt for 2.80!!! TWO DOLLARS AND EIGHTY CENTS!? Whoa, such a great day and the quality isn't that bad either! I love the pale pink color, it's a great color for the fall which is right around the corner!
I like to wear my skirts as hight waisted skirts and it may be too short for some people if they are taller than me but since I have short legs, it is just right on me.


I only have one kimono and so this is my second one. I am so excited because since it's summer, it's perfect! I am so sad that summer is almost over though. This kimono has flowers and hummingbirds on it. The fabric is not bad, made of chiffon and it obviously wouldn't shrink. It was only $6.28 which is an amazing deal! 
I really love it! It's the perfect length and it's really lightweight and adorable. 
The last but finally not the least! I got these two watches and I am absolutely in love. I love how they are so simple and so clean looking. The font on the watches are really crisp and clear. The only downside is that the brand HongC is there. If it wasn't there, I would love it 10000 times more but It's okay because I still love it! 

If you guys want to purchase the items I got, you can click the link (http://bit.ly/1fkW5JX) to the website to look at the other things and I provided the links under the images for the specific items. Overall, the items are so cute and I would definitely purchase more items from this website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment