Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing and Moisturizing Gel

My first official review (kind of). This is my first Korean beauty product that I ever bought so be gentle on my review. I got this gel on eBay for 8 dollars then I realized that Amazon had it for 6 dollars plus free shipping. I was so sad but whatever, two dollars isn't that bad.

The product claims to smooth and moisturize dry skin. It is made of 92% aloe vera extract.
Obviously from the name of the product, it's a gel like substance. It has the smell of aloe vera which made me want to buy it because I love the smell of aloe. When applied to the face, it has a cool sensation. I thought my face would be super sticky afterwards but it makes my skin feel super smooth and super hydrated afterwards. My face is super oily only in the T zone and it didn't make my face oil up to the extreme after I applied it. The gel didn't irritate my skin at all either.
There are multiple ways to use this product. You can use this product for your hair, legs/arms, nails, and obviously face. Aloe vera is also very good for relieving the pain from a sunburn. 
I will update you guys when I have used this product more. As of right now though, I really like the product. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment