Monday, October 19, 2015

Boston Primark Haul 2015



 Wowwwww, surprising to see this post? I think so too. It's been such a long time since I have posted. The sad thing is that I do still buy stuff, but I am just so lazy to post it. I am so sorry! Anyways, I went to Primark in Boston the other day and seriously.... it was so amazing. The store is so nice and the clothes are so cute and so inexpensive. I seriously didn't think that it was as inexpensive as it was. It's like Forever 21 and H&M combined. The prices of Forever 21 (maybe even less) and the style of H&M. It's so great. I also bought some earrings, and some knee high socks that I didn't think I needed to take a picture of. Read more for the prices and individual pictures!





 Are collared shirts not in style anymore? Oh well, I still love them to pieces. This shirt is so soft and so comfortable. I definitely need more collared shirts to put under my sweaters. $11.30
 This sweater is a batwing cropped sweater. Since it's a size large, it fits me like a regular sweater. $5
 $5
 INFINITY SCARVES! I needed some and I got some mwuahaha. Can you guys believe that they were only $3.50? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? I can't. I definitely had to get two and I was going to get more but my sister yelled at me. $3.50 each

 This is my favorite purchase of the shopping trip. They are so nice and so cute. They are platform sneakers so they add height to my short legs. I love the gold touch (would love it if they were all white but I still love it). $12.50 (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? ONLY $13!??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment