Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Get My Thrift?

WHATT A POST??? Is this possible? Yes. Yes it is. It's been a while guys and since it's summer vacation I am going to start posting again. Do you guys like my segment name? I thought it was pretty darn clever and punny. Heheheh I am just so ridiculous. Recently I went thrift shopping with my friend and we stopped at a few different thrift stores. Click 'read more' to see the items I got and how I style them!




$5
All of the items I got were at Salvation Army. I went on a Wednesday which mean 50% off each item! Unfortunately there was a tag that wasn't 50% off which was the blue tag... and what's more unfortunate is that all of these things were blue tags hhaha. I got this black top, it is super simple and super comfortable. I really got attracted to it because it still had a brand new sticker and a tag on it! It is originally from Arie but it's still new! 

$5
I think this is my favorite purchase. I told my friend that I wanted to buy more neutral colors and this windbreaker just popped up. It was love at first sight, second sight and every sight from now on! The only thing is that I wish it had a hood. I am not going to complain because it's still pretty nice! 
$3
I was really debating on whether or not I should get this. I don't know what to match this color with and I don't know how to style it! I asked my friend and she said I should just get it. I love the color and anything oversized is perfectly fine with me! If you guys have any recommendation on how to style this and the color, i'd love to hear it in the comments! 
$3
I was drawn to this because of the color. It's a dusty salmon color. It's such a great color for the summer and I got in a large size to make it an "oversized" look! 

If you guys want to see styled videos, I'd be happy to do them! I love thrifting but if people really want to see my process and how I do it, I think that would be fun! I am so happy to be back to blogging and I will see you guys soon (I promise)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment