Thursday, June 16, 2016

Get My Thrift?

Another thrift day! I didn't buy a lot of things. I mostly bought all athletic clothes. I needed more exercise/ workout clothes. They are expensive so the best way is to go to a thrift shop! Just pop them in the wash and you're good to good. I found Adidas shorts that was BRAND NEW! I can't believe it! Click 'read more' to see the prices, details and how I style some of these clothes! 


I know it's summer and I know I do not need this but I NEED this! I am moving soon and I know this will be one of my favorite pieces of my closet! It's stylish and it's also super warm! I can just wear this outfit with leggings and call it a day! It will look like I am putting in an effort when in all reality I did not at all! 
$4.50

Do I need another denim over sized shirt? Yes, yes I do. You can never have enough! I really like this one because it has that little embroidered piece on the chest! It says "Foxwoods". I guess since I bought this, I have to go work there now! Hehehhe 
$2.25
These boots are my favorite purchase! They look brand new and they are so comfortable! It says size 6.5 but it fits me perfectly. I am usually a size 5.5 or 6 (if I wear socks). I love the heel and black is my all time favorite color when it comes to shoes! I don't need more black shoes but the more the merrier!
$3.50

I have exercise clothes but I didn't include them in the post. If you guys would like to see them, comment below but since they are only work out clothes, I didn't think it was that important! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and see you guys next time! Check out my video to see my talk about my items (it's basically the same things I wrote on the post).

No comments:

Post a Comment